Confidentiality of Privacy Information is the most important thing for PT Tonjoo Gagas Teknologi which conducts business under the name TONJOO (“We”). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users (“you”) when accessing and using our services including but not limited to tonjoo.com (“Our Services”).
A. Personal Information We May Collect
B. Use of Personal Information
C. Disclosure of Personal Information
D. Storage of Personal Information
E. Your Rights
F. Cookies Policy
G. Recognition and Consent
H. Marketing Materials
J. How to Contact Us
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information in the form of:
- The information you provide. You may provide information via electronic form on our Services or by corresponding by telephone, email, and so on. This information includes information you provide when registering for Our Services, subscribing to Our Services, searching for products, participating in online discussions, or other social media functions on our Services, entering competitions, promotions, or surveys and when you report problems with our Services. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of that information.
- The information we collect. For each of your visits to our Services, we may automatically collect the following information:
- a) Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log in information, the type and version of the browser used, time zone settings, browser plugin types and versions, operating systems and Services;
- b) Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators visited to, through and from our Services (including dates and times); products you see or search for; Page response time, download issues, length of visit on a particular page, on-page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), methods used to leave the site, and phone numbers used to contact our customer service.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information search providers, credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners”) and may receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we obtain from other sources in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information in the following ways:
We may use personal information collected through our Service site to contact you in connection with products and services offered by us and/or our partners and vice versa to improve your experience with us and/or our partners. Personal information will not be sold or transferred in ways that violate applicable laws and regulations, except that we will disclose the information we collect to governments or other authorities if required by applicable laws and regulations.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Personal Data with members of our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as its main parent companies and subsidiaries. We may share Personal Data with third parties, including:
- Business partners, contractors, and sub-contractors in the implementation of contracts that We carry out with them or You.
- Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer relevant ads for you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (e.g. information that 500 men under the age of 40 have accessed their advertising links on any given day). We may also provide aggregated information to assist advertisers in reaching a specific target audience (e.g., 50 women in Central Jakarta). We may use the personal data we collect to meet advertiser requests by showing their ads to that target audience.
- Analytics providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our services.
- We may disclose information to third parties:
- a) In situations where we sell or buy companies and/or assets, we may disclose data to potential buyers or sellers of such companies or assets.
- b) If we or its parent company or the substantial assets associated therein are acquired by a third party, then the Personal Data held about our customers will be one of the transferable assets.
- c) If we are under the responsibility to disclose or share data in order to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, and security of PT Tonjoo Gagas Teknologi, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of protection from fraud and credit risk reduction.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal Information you provide will be stored by Us: (1) as long as you are a user of our Services and (ii) at least 5(five) years from the date on which you cease to use our Services; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose of the collection of such Personal Information.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. You are not allowed to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. In the meantime, we will do our best to protect such personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Services; The risk of any transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
You may ask us to access and/or correct your Personal Information which is in our possession and control, by contacting us in the details provided below.
Our Services may contain links to and from sites belonging to Partner networks, ad loaders, and other affiliates from time to time, . If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that those sites have their own Privacy Policies and that we are not responsible or have any liability to those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these sites.
When you use our services, we may place a number of cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your computer’s browser or hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard disk of your computer.
Cookies may be used for the following purposes: (1) enable certain functions, (2) provide analysis, (3) store your preferences; and (4) enable the delivery of advertisements and advertising based on behavior. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some of these cookies will always be used.
- Cookies are required for the operation of our services. This includes, for example, Cookies that allow you to enter a secure Area of our Services, use a shopping cart, or use an electronic billing service.
- Cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our services when they use them. This helps us improving how our services work, for example, by ensuring users find what they’re looking for easily and appropriately.
- Cookies are used to recognize you when returning to our Services. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookies record your visits to our Services, the pages you have visited, and links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Services and the advertisements and all containing items more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for such purposes.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these Cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make our Services and the advertisements displayed on them more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of our services.
You can delete Cookies by performing a clear data function on your web browser that allows you to reject the settings of all or part of cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our Services.
G. RECOGNITION AND CONSENT
In the event that you provide Personal Information relating to another individual (e.g. Personal Information relating to your spouse, family member, friend or other party) to us, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of that individual to, and hereby consent on behalf of that individual to, the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information by Us.
H. MARKETING MATERIALS
J. HOW TO CONTACT US